Top Flame Retardant Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase II
Description of Product
Molecular formula : (NH4PO3)n n>1000
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
EINECS No.: 269-789-9
HS CODE: 2835.3990
Model No.: TF-201
Ammonium polyphosphate (Phase II) is a non-halogen flame retardant.
It acts as a flame retardant by the intumescence mechanism. When
APP-II is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes to polymeric
phosphate acid and ammonia. The polyphosphoric acid reacts with
hydroxyl groups to form a nonstable phosphate ester. Following
dehydration of the phosphate ester, a carbon foam is built upon the
surface and acts as an insulation layer.
|N Content (w/w)||≥14%|
|Decomposition Temperature (TGA, 99%)||＞275℃|
|Solubility (10% aq. , at 25ºC)||＜0.45%|
|pH value ( 10% aq. At 25ºC )||5.5-7.5|
|Viscosity (10% aq, at 25℃)||＜20 mpa.s|
|Average Partical size (D50)||15~25µm|
1. used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency intumescent
coating, the flameproof treatment for wood, multistory building,
ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame
retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
3. make into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area
outfire for the forest, oil field, and coalfield, etc.
4. In plastics(PP, PE, etc. ), Polyester, Rubber, and Expandable
5. used for textile coatings.
1, Top standard and experience factory
2, High reliable for more than 10 years
3, standardized after sales service
4, High quality, Certificated and competitive price
* Prompt reply and professional team to provide good product
* Factory inspection support
* Sample is free for customer and will be retained for them
After -sales service
* Logistics information monitoring and following
* Documents service
for more information pls add Wechat: +0086 15928691963